Register your child for summer school 2022
We Are Creating The Next Tech Revolution!
If you do not have the form completed and all required information at the time of your appointment, your appointment will be rescheduled. All students must be five years old by September 30th to enter kindergarten and six years old by September 30th to enter first grade. There is an exception for kindergarteners that take and pass the Early Entrance Application, they must be five years old by December 31.
What Do I Need to Enroll My Child K-5th?
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- If Student is Special Needs, all Special Education Records, including IEP/ETR paperwork
- Valid Parent/Guardian Drivers License
- Current original lease agreement, deed or mortgage statement (If you are not the leaseholder of your residence, you must submit a Residency Affidavit)
- One of the following (dated within 30 days of July): utility bill (gas, electric or water), paycheck stub, bank statement, Ohio Human Services, Social Security Paperwork.
- After July 1, 2021 Free & Reduced Lunch Form
- Student’s Most Recent Report Card
- Proof of TB test for any student who was born or lived outside the United States (if applicable)
- Completed Enrollment Packet
Della School of Coding & Design is committed to the concept of an open door policy and equal educational opportunity. In accordance with federal and state laws, and school policy, DSCD does not discriminate in any of its policies, procedures or practices on the basis of age, color, sex, religion, national origin, race, creed, or disabilities.
School Enrollment Form
Please note below
2747 Winchester Pike, Columbus, OH 43232
School Hours: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Before Care: 7:30 AM 8:00 AM
After Care: 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM